Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy? No!

I left the house at 6am for work and drove right over the 2 inches of snow that had accumulated in my driveway last night. I didn't get home from work until 7:30pm.

Should I have been a good citizen and shoveled the sidewalk? Probably. But it was DARN COLD - negative 15 below zero!!

I haven't cleaned my house since before Christmas. It's a pigsty in my opinion, (although others think differently). Instead of shoveling, I cleaned the house from 8pm until 11:45pm. Whew -I'm tired!! (It is very satisfying to see the direct result of my labor.)

Yes, I'll go outside tomorrow and shovel the white stuff. Just didn't want to do it in the dark and bitter cold. Somehow it seems warmer in the daylight, even if the thermometer proves differently. :)

No comments: