Saturday, January 31, 2009

Does every gym have a Tats?

QG (Quartergoddess for short) has posted about "Tats" a man at her gym. Evidently, he provides nice eye candy for her.

I'm new to going to a gym. (Yes, QG -- I'm one of those newbies that annoy you when they use your favorite machine.) I noticed a well built man with tattoos today... quite the muscle bound guy. Not my type, but interesting to look at.

My gym has all of the cardio machines facing windows. So you can stare at the built-in TV, the outside world, or your reflection in the TV if you have it turned off. So, no staring at my local Tats while doing cardio... but I had to wait for him to get off the darn weight machines today. Kinda annoying that every machine I went to use was set at really heavy weights, but at least I had something to look at.

1 comment:

quartergoddess said...

1. Very nice eye candy for me
2. Tats is often imitated, but never duplicated
3. See, it's nice to have a "view" at the gym