Friday, April 3, 2009

Sexy Clean

A man that cleans the house is downright sexy! There's just something about seeing a man with a vacuum cleaner, working hard to save me time, that makes me smile.

I came home today to find my husband cleaning the house. He was just finishing vacuuming as I walked through the door. What a GREAT surprise!!!

My house hasn't been cleaned for weeks... so this was no simple "touch up" cleaning job! And he's tall, so he cleaned things that I sometimes let slip... like dusting the range hood fan and the tops of window and door frames. I don't really want dust up there, but if it's above my line of sight, I may not notice it as much as the dust bunnies on the floor.

I have The BEST husband in the world. Not just for today's cleaning, but for so many, many reasons. (I better not enumerate, otherwise our kids will feel compelled to post snarky comments.) I love you Honey and THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

quartergoddess said...

So, you don't want snarky comments and yet, you use the word "sexy" to describe my dad in a public blog.

I'm enormously happy for the two of you that you think so, and yet, still, yuck!

Fern608 said...

He WAS wearing a t-shirt and underwear while he cleaned... so, sexy is a valid adjective.