Thursday, October 16, 2008

Diet coke rant

When did the price of Diet Coke skyrocket? A case was selling for $7.99 in the grocery store today. I'm a Coke fan. Don't try to give me Pepsi - it's NOT the same. But at these prices I actually looked for an alternative. Diet Pepsi was selling for $3.69 a 12-pack, and that was On Sale! What happened to sales where you could buy two 12-packs for $5.50 or $6??? I may have to give up my vice of cold, sweet tasting caffeine. Maybe I'll have to be like Natalie and drink tea. yuck!

1 comment:

quartergoddess said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Let's not paint me with the "people who drink tea" brush.
That's the way rumors get started.
I'm not some English schoolmarm you can hit up for a "spot of tea."

Bah.
I have to go get a new cup of tea to calm down. Ha! :)