Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cheapest gas in the whole US of A

Today I had the privilege of driving to Kenosha to see customers. In case you've never been there, Kenosha is a dirty hole of a city. Yuck. Given the early hour, I chose to have my breakfast in transit. A wonderful Kashi granola bar with chocolate chips - yum!

Do you know what happens when you drop a chocolate chip on a heated leather seat? It melts. And it sticks to your pants if you have the misfortune of sitting on it.

Do you know what melted chocolate looks like stuck to your bottom?? Well, DO you? It looks like you didn't make it to the bathroom in time and soiled yourself. What a wonderful way to see customers! (It wouldn't come off cleanly -- the stain just got bigger the more I tried to clean my pants.) And, yes... I just had them dry cleaned. A bad start to the work day.

But later a rainbow appeared. Kenosha has the CHEAPEST GAS IN THE ENTIRE USA! I paid only $3.19 per gallon!! Woo Hoo!!! My day is looking brighter... despite looking like I crapped my pants.

No comments: