Thursday, April 24, 2008

My-Calorie-Counter.com

I found a great, free website that everyone who is striving to eat healthier should know about! It's www.my-calorie-counter.com. It has tools to calculate what your target calorie intake should be, how many calories you burn doing various activities, menu ideas, and neato cool progress trackers. (Yes, I used the word "neato" in my blog. I AM old!)

Anyhoo, it's been a great way for me to "write down" what I eat every day. It's a way for me to be accountable for my eating, which has helped keep me on track. I've yet been unable to find any food I consumed in their database, which is awesome! (Yes, even fast foods, restaurant foods, and pre-packaged stuff.) And the progress charts are cool too.... BTW, did I mention it was FREE?

No comments: