Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eye Candy

People released their list of the Sexiest Men Alive. Topping the list was Hugh Jackman...


At 6 ft. 2 in., all scruff and biceps, Hugh Jackman looms large in the epic Australia, which he says kept him "dirty 95 percent of the time" and left people stammering, "Oh ... my ... God," according to costar Nicole Kidman, who adds, "Women's jaws drop when Hugh walks into a room."

People posted a video showcasing 100 of the most sexiest me alive here: http://www.people.com/people/package/video/0,,20237714_20237719_20238484,00.html

Enjoy ladies, Enjoy.

Meanwhile, I'm just happy and thankful to call People Magazine's 101st sexiest man alive my husband. (Love ya Toad! BTW, I'd rank you #1!)

2 comments:

quartergoddess said...

So, Hugh Jackman does it for you huh?
He's not really my cup of tea.
I'm pretty much an equal opportunity appreciator of man hotness, but he just doesn't do it for me.

P.S. Oh, vomit.

Fern608 said...

Hugh isn't my fav, but he does look great all dirty in Australia. The video of 100 men DOES entertain me though. ;)

And keep your vomit to yourself, Hon. It's not polite to talk about vomit.