Monday, August 25, 2008

I HATE this hotel

You all know I'm living in a crappy hotel until our house construction is done. Along with the cigarette smelling, carpet burn holes, noisy door slamming neighbors and generally unclean conditions, I find this note under my door at 9:30pm when I return from a long day at work:

"Attention: The City of Madison will be shutting off the water on Tuesday, August 26th from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. due to a water main break. We apologize for any inconveniences."

After a llooooonnnngggg day of work, I wanted to sleep in and report to my office at about 9am tomorrow. But, no! I need to get up early to partake in a simple shower. Drat.

UPDATE: I decided to work from home for the rest of the day, so I'm back the hotel at 11:20AM. There is STILL no water. It's odd that the housekeeping crew is "cleaning" the rooms on my floor. How do you clean without water? Eewww.

No comments: