Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things Younger than John McCain

Ok, I'm publishing this at the risk of being ageist...
I stumbled on a new website http://www.thingsyoungerthanmccain.com

Did you know that the following things are YOUNGER than John McCain?

1. duct tape
2. the LP record
3. York Peppermint Patty
4. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
5. the margarita
6. the flexible drinking straw
7. the Golden Gate Bridge
8. Mount Rushmore
9. McDonald's
10. Bugs Bunny
11. the Hindenburg disaster
12. polyester
13. the shopping cart
14. the automatic transmission (car)

And the list goes on... these were just a few that surprised me.

2 comments:

quartergoddess said...

15. Natalie
Boo-yah! So, I got that going for me... which is nice.

Shamrock said...

How horrible would it be to live without Kraft Mac and Cheese?