Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Crappy Car

On occasion I've been told that I'm full of crap, but today, I literally was.

My misfortune with vehicles continues. I was peacefully driving my car 60 mph down the Beltline in the right lane, just 1/2 mile before my exit. Suddenly, the SUV in front of me swerved sharply to the left revealing what looked to be a large patch of mud covering the entire right lane for several yards. I quickly checked my blindspot -- drat, couldn't switch lanes because a car was hovering right behind my bumper in the middle lane. Looked behind, but couldn't slow down quickly because another car is right behind me. I had to drive through it. It was so deep, that it was slippery. Then the wave of stench hit me! That's right -- it was CRAP. A manure truck must have had a mishap on the Beltline.

I literally had to bunch up my shirt and hold it over my face to avoid gagging and vomiting until I could get to the nearest car wash. Two super deluxe washes (with underbody flush) later, my car still stinks. I need a shower - I feel like my hair and skin have absorbed the stench.

I'll chalk this up to the craptastic living that you can only find in Wisconsin.

1 comment:

quartergoddess said...

That stinks!
Bwa ha ha