Monday, May 11, 2009

Allergies Suck

It's a bright sunshiney day...
and I. AM. MISERABLE.

My eyes are watery and itch.... A LOT.
My nose is runny... and itches A LOT.
I sneeze
and sneeze
... and sneeze
....... and sneeze some more!

I can't breathe out of my nose.

I take Zyrtec and it doesn't help.
I take one Benadryl and it helps only a very little.
If I take another Benadryl, I'll be asleep.

I hate allergies.

Madison is the fourth worst place in the USA for pollen and other allergens this spring. If you don't believe me, look here....
http://www.medicinenet.com/10_worst_cities_for_spring_allergies/article.htm

2 comments:

quartergoddess said...

It's just Mother Earth's personal "Happy Mother's Day" message to you.

Enjoy it.
Or not.

Sorry about the allergies. I hope you feel better soon.

Heather said...

It's probably the flowers.