Sunday, May 11, 2008

The best sister EVER!

Natalie is the "best sister EVER". (At least that's what she kept telling us last night after visiting the microbrew festival. :) Quotes from last night...

"Ashley and her crack babies can come live with me."

"Adam, I love you little bro. I hope you don't kill anyone. Please don't kill anyone I know. But if you do kill someone, I'll be your alibi."

"I love Cassie so much. She knows me better than anyone - even better than Jeff."

Seriously, Natalie is a great person and the best sister I've ever met in this world. She is always there for her sisters and brother. She is kind, intelligent, supportive, funny, and generous. I know all three of her siblings love her deeply and value her. And they should - because she is totally awesome!!!

I love you Natalie!!! I'm very grateful to have you as a stepdaughter.

3 comments:

quartergoddess said...

Awww... a whole blog devoted to me.

Well, I'd like to thank the Academy and God, of course. I'm just trying to keep it real. I'm doing this for all the kids out there who need to know that dreams really do come true.

And, word, I AM the best sister EVER!

Shamrock said...

Hey - I read this blog too. How come I'm not the best sister? I've had to put up with Adam the longest without killing him - that says something! :)

Fern608 said...

Ash -- you are NOT the best sister ever, because you wouldn't take in anyone's crack babies or lie to keep a murderous sibling out of prison. Plain and simple.... you're just not THAT "giving" or that much of an enabler. :)